The Rules of the Bar Council of India prohibit any Indian Law firm from soliciting work or advertising. The information provided in this website by ReachLaw, to you is solely on your request. This website (www.reachlaw.in) is not intended to and should not be interpreted as soliciting work or advertising, in any manner. In case you do not understand or do not agree with the Disclaimers and the Terms and Conditions of use, mentioned above you are requested to click on the close button on your browser to leave this website.
- There has been no solicitation of work, advertisement or invitation or inducement or influence of any sort by ReachLaw or any members or authorized representatives of ReachLaw.
- You wish to gain more information about ReachLaw, for your own information and use.
- The information is made available to you and provided to you at your own specific request, for your own information and use.
- Any information obtained or material downloaded from this website is completely at your volition and any transmission, receipt or use of this website does not create any binding professional relationship.
- You shall not consider this information to be legal advice or legal opinion. ReachLaw shall not be liable for any consequence of any action taken by you relying on the material or information provided under this website. In case where you have any legal issue, you must in all cases seek independent legal advice.
- All the information and material obtained from this website is the intellectual property of ReachLaw.
- ReachLaw has made no endorsement of, is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties with respect to links from this website to other information, websites or entities.
This website is intended to, but not warranted, promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete and up-to-date. ReachLaw expressly disclaims and will not be liable for any act of omission or any consequence of any act or omission by the user relying on the material or information provided in this website.